With nearly a century of experience, we know general purpose profile and substrate screws rarely meet the demands of ever changing technology. Using general purpose screws in state-of-the-art machinery is like putting cheap tires on a fine race car.
To compliment our high performance injection screw designs, we are proud to off Posi-Melt Technology. With a superior mix that produces 100% true vibrant color, Posi-Melt applications meet the most demanding melt quality and cycle times in the industry.
Injection screw design is based on several factors that are determined in our first consultation. We meet and exceed our customers expectations by offering:
- Assistance with complicated upsize and downsize packages.
- L.I.M. (Liquid Injection Molding) conversion packages.
- M.I.M. (Metal Injection Molding) conversion packages.
- Thermoset conversion packages offered.
- Minimum 1/2” O.D. to a maximum 12” O.D. screws.
- Carefully engineered screw geometry to match the exact needs of your process.
- Reduced cycle times and longer machine life.
- Pairing of base materials and surface treatments to maximize screw life.
- Screw recovery solutions for high performance and multiple applications.
- Quality inspections with every step of the process to create customized parts specific to our customers demands.
- Expertly manufactured parts that exceed OEM tolerances.