We are the Only Manufacture for Posi-Melt Custom Injection Screws
With nearly a century of experience, we know general purpose profile and substrate screws rarely meet the demands of ever changing polymers & resins. Using GP screws in state-of-the-art machinery is like putting cheap tires on a fine race car.
To compliment our high performance injection screw designs, we are proud to offer Posi-Melt Technology. With a superior mix that produces 100% true vibrant color, Posi-Melt applications meet the most demanding melt quality and cycle times in the industry.
Posi-Melt Injection Screw Design
Injection screw design is based on several factors that are determined in our first consultation. We meet and exceed our customers expectations by offering:
- Assistance with complicated upsize and downsize packages.
- L.I.M. (Liquid Injection Molding) conversion packages.
- M.I.M. (Metal Injection Molding) conversion packages.
- Thermoset conversion packages offered.
- Minimum 1/2” O.D. to a maximum 12” O.D. screws.
- Carefully engineered screw geometry to match the exact needs of your process.
- Reduced cycle times and longer machine life.
- Pairing of base materials and surface treatments to maximize screw life.
- Screw recovery solutions for high performance and multiple applications.
- Quality inspections with every step of the process to create customized parts specific to our customers demands.
- Expertly manufactured parts that exceed OEM tolerances.